Thursday, July 12, 2007

Update on my Progress

Well I am 12 days post op......the staples were removed today. I am still in a cast that controls most of the use of my right arm...yes...naturally I am right handed. My DH, Mike, has lowered my keyboard and mouse to a ridiculously low level that allows me to type and use the computer.

I will start physical therapy next week--ouch! Since this is my second time with this surgery since Jan of this year I know what to expect. I am struggling to figure a way to stamp using my left hand....oh boy do I wish I was ambidextrous!

A big thank you for the thoughts, prayers and good wishes I received form all of you.

With Mike's help I have completed a first real card using Flourishes, LLC's new stamps that will be revealed on July 27th at our Grand Opening. I think both sets have the potential to make great cards. Watch for the first of our banners on Wednesday, July 25th on Splitcoastampers. We also have banners running on July 27 and August 1. Our Grand Opening Specials on the weekend of the 27 July through Aug 1st. The new Flourishes website is OH SO Pretty! Very different from most sites....but then we are a paper arts boutique! Watch for the preview dates.

We will also be launching the Flourishes Newsletter, through a new blog. Watch for that announcement real soon here and at Seaside Creativity. This is something that you will want to share with your friends.

OK, I have pushed my arms usage enough for today....till next time.

Rubber Hugs,
Jan

4 comments:

Lorie said...

A prayer for you that PT goes well and isn't too painful! Looking forward to the grand opening! :0)

Dana said...

The site looks beautiful! Truly inspiring with gorgeous colors and yummy textures. You ladies did a fantastic job.

I hope your PT goes well and recovery is fast.

Mary said...

I hope that you heal quickly and with little pain.

I looked at your Flourishes site and it is lovely. I look forward to your grand opening. Best wishes.

Mary

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Glad to hear you are recovering from surgery. Don't over do it though.

:-)