Sunday, July 15, 2007

DUM...DA DUM, DUM.........

That is the music background for what is happening in the Atelier at Flourishes today. The air is filled with suspense and excitement.

Who will be the next STAMPING IDOLS?
All the 'wantabe' stamping idols have applied. The talent in Stamp Land is huge and we are completely overcome with the response and the quality of the art work that has come to us. We are surely glad that they all" Wanta Be Stamp Idols".

We have narrowed the playing field of applicants, the final deadline for submission has past and now today it is the real hard part of making the final decision of the Flourishes DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS.......
So Nancy, Sharon, and I have it all laid out on the tables with the letters and submissions and we will make the final call tonight!

Design team members will be notified tomorrow and we will ship the packages of goodies and wait for the magic to start thru their hands. This is real important for me especially as my stamping ability is so limited and it is killing me because I really want to stamp with the set.

A peek at the Cake Decorating Set will be ready for you to see here Wednesday...on my blog and at Seaside Creativity....so stay tuned.....The excitement here will only continue to grow!

5 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Oh, no! How did I miss your design team call?? :(

Dana said...

The suspence is killing me! I want to see the stamp sets! Ahhhghhh!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see who is on the team! I just found your website and blog. It looks awesome! I am bummed I didn't know about it sooner, I would have applied! :D

AJ said...

Can't wait to see your new stuff!!

flourishes said...

Thanks for your comments...Wednesday is the BIG announcement day on Splitcoastampers in Forums- Announcements.