Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thank You Berry, Berry Much


I am working on my coloring techniques using my Prismacolored Pencils. So this is the first of two cards I finished and added to the Splitcoastampers sketch challenge SC129. The card uses that fabulous Fabriano now available at at Flourishes. This is beautiful Italian watercolor paper, easy to work with and gives such a texture to a card.

Susan Lockhart the designer of the set--which can be found at Ellen Hutson's store--has a series on coloring techniques. I have found her tips and tutorials to be very inspiring. They are hosting a recipe card contest, so check out the site

I also have some new equipment to help with my photo. I got the Portable Lighting Studio by Digital Concepts on the advice on Nancy Kirk, my stamping partner, at WalMart.

No comments: