Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Very Berry Sweet





This card will start our week in a sweet way! I am am "berry" happy with how it turned out. The card features Strawberries from Lockhart stamps. I have not watercolored in a while, and find it so very relaxing. I started with a light watercoloring of the entire image on Fabiano paper then brightened it up with my Prisma colored pencils. Now what to do for the background? Hum, a look through my stamps and came across Green Thumb by Paper Trey, ink More coloring, this time direct to rubber on Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Basic Black and Gable Green by Stampin'Up! on a card that fits in a 4" X 9" envelope. And how fun is that green felt Ric Rack? The finishing touch was the black and white Polka Dot ribbon from our very own new webstore, Flourishes,LLC. Watch for our Grand Opening and our own exclusive line of stamps.

Now how very berry sweet is that!

Today I placed a widget enabling you to subscribe to my blog. It's located at the top right side of the blog page. So I invite you to join me and get my updates via email.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you combined PaperTrey with Lockhart! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your blog started. This card is adorable!