Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm Home--And Back At Flourishes !!



Well I am glad to say that I am back home....a small detour last week had me in the hospital for a few days, but I am now up and roaring to get running again.

I hope that all of you have visited the Flourishes,llc website and ordered your very own Infuse Combo kit...it is a great deal. The Basic Grey Infuse papers are neat and the two Inaugural sets are fun and easy to use. Great beautiful words make up the Flourished Words set and Cake Decorating 102 is fun to use. This set gives you all the creative flexibility to create those special birthday cakes.....and who doesn't need a birthday card???

We are working on the upcoming sets to be release by Flourishes as well! One is definitely a holiday set and the 2nd set we are holding out on announcing ! You know we all love surprises and we have lots of them in store for you at Flourishes,llc

SPELLBINDER NESTABILITIES PRE-ORDER SPECIAL--- I told you earlier Flourishes haS gotten our own store copies of the coveted Spellbinders- Nestaliliblities die cuts. We are offering two different packages for Pre Orders.

The first is to pre order the sets for each group, circles, squares, rectangles, ovals and the scallops in each of the different shapes or if you can order the whole package. We have a great package offer as well. Please remember that these are exactly what they say...a Pre Order...Spellbinders will begin shipping them as soon as they arrive at their site. As soon as they arrive at Flourishes we will begin shipping them out. Again, check out the webstore for all the details. Nancy Kirk has a great pictoral purchase guide on the Flourishes webstore.

Now that I am home and can use my right arm I will begin to churn out some goodies for you to enjoy.


This Card featured today is one I did before the big hospital stay.........
I used:
---White cardstock is the base, then layered with a transparency of pink and pale yellow stripes.
I then cut a piece of decorative paper from the Dena's Closet package of Transparency Overlays I got on the reduced section at Michael's.

The rest is all Basic Grey Papers from Phoebe Collection which we have in the Flourishes,llc store. We also carry lots and lots of May Arts Ribbons.

--The Cake was actually stamped on a sheet of the BG Phoebe, and cut out. The flowers were punched from from the coordinating paper. I used pop dots to get some dimension on the cake and then added the Jelly Roll Glaze pens with iridescent to give it all some sparkle.

--The cake plate was also stamped onto the BG coordinating paper and cut out and glazed to give the look of glass. Small snippets of ribbon were added at the bottom for some flair.


-- I used the Brilliance white inkpad for the icing and drops and highlighted with white Signo pen, by Uniball.


--The sentiment was stamped on white using the Palette Hybrid in Burnt Umber as were all the images. The white scalloped cardstock was then attached to more of the BG coordinating paper and all attached to the front of the card.... Now that's a Sweet, Very Sweet, Happy Birthday card! Another Flourished original!

Now I think it's your turn to show off the creations that you have come up with using our two versatile Flourished Words and Cake Decorating sets. Send them to me and I will select 3 winners on 1 September and send the three selected a surprise gift from Flourishes! I will also post them on the brand new Customer Gallery on the Flourishes site. If you don't have the sets yet....then hurry on over to Flourishes and see what you are missing and place your order.

A special round of thanks and hugs to NancyK and Sharon Doolittle, for taking care of Flourishes while I was gone.

I missed you all.....glad to be home.

Rubber ( Photo polymer) Hugs,

Jan Marie

1 comment:

Mary said...

I was sorry to read that you were in the hospital. But glad to hear that all is well now. Your card is beautiful.

Mary